Thursday, December 21, 2006



Following suit After Erichs Tree pic, i am determined to outdoo him by posting my crappier more amatureish pictures taken with a 5 year old digital camera no bigger than my watch.

however since scanner is still MIA this is all you people get :P

"Gorgon" the evil Kelp


Sunset in Tofino


Barnicles On Rock with Moss Sauce


The Allmighty about to smite 2 peasants,
untill he saw me with a camera and reconsidered



Good upshop of my and Mays Nostrils,
hahahah look at hers, what a piggy !

4 comments:

yums said...

:D

jacquie said...

*tisk* EUGENE. I can't believe you called May a piggy! For shhhhhaaaammmmme. Plus, GET BACK TO WORK! (nice blog, by the way)

Anonymous said...

Aw.


I like Gorgon the evil kelp, its rad!

Sean Covernton said...

Yes,yes, very nice, but none of these are troglodytes...