Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ogre time

I have realized that i have not drawn a fat orgre in a while, so yesterday while remedying the situatuon on the bus, this abomination of a drawing made me reconsider animating just yet. and perhaps concentrating on restoring what little drawing skill i have. It wold be pretty pointless to try and animate a character i can't draw yet. ... so i guess animation is postponed.
Either way, i'm going to build a new showcasing site at www.hellscreamer.com , and try to fill it with all sorts of blizzardy/warhammerish materials, which in turn will be the theme of the postponed animation short.

2 comments:

Rick Capistrano said...

HAHAHa....dude I miss this stuff. remember 15 minute design challenges?

Sean Covernton said...

We should totally keep that up. God dammit I swear one of these days I am actually going to make the '06 blog...